Tuesday, November 01, 2005

fighting the good fight

Morning Remembrance
Which gets us to Smalley's ballsy attitude. I like to think I can go after peak-oil optimists like Michael Lynch with just a dose of the courage that Smalley has mustered up the last few years. It helps to have a BS detector highly tuned thanks to witnessing the way top scientists have operated over the years.

Mobjectivist on why we do what we do, painfully spreading the news on the arcane and confusing topic of cheap energy depletion.

Because it matters.

It matters for our family, friends, and humanity in general.

3 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, November 02, 2005, Blogger @whut said...

Thanks, I am getting piled on by several economists and turncoats over at PeakOil.com, but I believe the science/math will win out.

 
At 1:27 PM, November 04, 2005, Blogger JMS said...

I'll try and spend more time over there on the boards.

 
At 11:23 PM, November 05, 2005, Blogger Engineer-Poet said...

If they're refusing to believe it because they can't think of anything they could do about it, point 'em my way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home