Monday, May 15, 2006

summer hours



With the summer months upon us in the Northern Hemisphere, I will be pulling back from my duties as a full fledged blogging machine to something a little more sporadic.

I am not swearing off blogging, nor do I have any wish to separate from the hooked in community of people who care about Peak Energy and attendant issues. In fact, there are plenty of voices out there, writing high quality stuff every day, and I can barely keep up with everything going on at Energy Bulletin, a tribute to the efforts of the editors there. I'll remain involved.

My current summer plans are to do a news round-up of noteworthy stories every week, with a bit of commentary. Look for this on Mondays.

I also will aim to produce one interesting and meaty article a month. Kind of like the MuseLetter, though perhaps with a twist of satire instead of staid liberalism.

Aside from this blog, I hope in my now abundant free time (hah!) I'll be able to pursue some other writing projects.

Mostly, I'll be enjoying a long, hot summer, waiting for Fall, when the dollar will wither and drop from the trees.

See you next Monday!


3 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, May 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check this out! Read clear to the bottom, and pass it on. (not to be bossy - I just think this is potentially a great answer to fuel):

http://www.butanol.com/
Gary

 
At 11:18 PM, May 19, 2006, Blogger Engineer-Poet said...

Don't be too optimistic; check out my FAQ entry on butanol.

 
At 11:31 PM, May 22, 2006, Blogger JMS said...

Thanks, E-P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home