Tuesday, September 25, 2007

burning man with oil

Every year, I don't go to burning man, which is sad, because the year I did go I had a blast, rednecks in helicopters aside.

It could be compared to summer vacation as experienced by a child. Every day, wake up and do whatever, all day. Anyways, I saw a link on Big Gav's site and so of course I pass it on.

If I don't make it back to burning man in the next few years, I expect Phoenix will be a year round stand in for burning man by 2015 or so, and might even have real mutants.



3 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, September 26, 2007, Blogger Big Gav said...

Thats one event I regret I've never made it to (and I curse myself for not going to the one you went to as I was in San Francisco that weekend and was too lazy to head out into the desert).

I still can't get Joel Makower's "Green Man" story out of my head...

 
At 9:54 PM, January 25, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture really amazing..

cheers,
savings interest calculator

 
At 11:17 AM, March 10, 2008, Blogger Arjuna Studio said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home